Sunday, July 10, 2011

It's Been A Long Time

Funny how I expected to be pretty productive on this blog but it just fell off my radar. OK I've really been kinda zen over the past while and haven't really been too annoyed by the world around me. I thought about a post about the Vancouver riots and how the sports broadcaster on CKNW Sports Talk was a complete pussy and was totally wrong about 90% of everything that came out his mouth. Boy was that a bunch of shite but I emailed said my peace and never got here. That's happened a few times where I've vented on Facebook or Twitter and forgot about coming here for an in-depth run.

I am going on a trip so I might have some good stuff to bitch about soon. Then again some stupid Muslims might fuck something up or the moron's next-door (USA) could stick their heads even further up their asses who knows. But I sign off to get the rest of brunch finished for my wife and her family to celebrate her birthday. Let's see how that goes sometimes they are good fodder for my asshole canon. But since it's something nice for my wife I will bite my tongue and hold my lips closed for her sake. Yeah I can do it I know what your thinking!

Splash Out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment